Last night I made a Baltimore Peach Cake to take to a friends house for dinner, there is nothing better than the smell of peaches and cinnamon. The cake was a big hit and I think I am going to have a piece for breakfast this morning. I adapted the recipe for Baltimore Peach Cake from the recipe found at grouprecipes.com.
- 2 1/2 c Organic White Flour
- 1 T Organic Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c Organic 1% Milk
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 c Sugar
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 2 T Organic Butter, melted
- 1/2 c Sugar, mixed with cinnmon
- 5 Large Organic peaches, peeled/sliced
- Preheat oven to 350. With electric mixer, blend first six ingredients. Spread in greased and floured 13x9" pan. Sprinkle half of cinnamon/sugar mixture lightly over dough base. Arrange peach slices by rows on top of base. Sprinkle with remainder of cinnamon/sugar mixture and drizzle melter butter over all. Bake for 25-30 minutes.