Sunday, October 11, 2009

Potatoes on the Grill


Little Foodie has a new LOVE, potatoes!! As a toddler she wouldn't eat them but we would continue to have her try them until one day she would eat them with out complaints, they weren't her favorite but she would eat them. Now at six years old she LOVES potatoes, especially oven baked with different herbs. After baking apple bread yesterday I didn't feel like putting anything else in the oven so I decided to use the outdoor grill for dinner. I placed a potato on a piece of heavy foil, sliced the potato and added olive oil, salt, pepper and smoked paprika. I wrapped the potato in the foil and placed it on a hot grill (set on high) for about 30 minutes. After I took the potatoes off of the grill I topped them with a little shredded cheese and Little Foodie was in heaven!! Ah, the joy of carbohydrates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment