Friday, August 7, 2009

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Stuffed French Toast

I love to watch the Food Network and get inspired by different recipes that are shown. Last week I watched a show that featured a restuaraunt that made Peanut Butter and Banana Stuffed French Toast and I thought I can do that!! I didn't have any bananas so I made mine using peanut butter and chocolate chips but you could really use anything you want.

6 slices of bread ( I used homemade but any thick sliced bread will work)
2 Eggs
1 C of Milk
1 tsp of Vanilla ( the good stuff not the imitation)
1 T of Sugar
1 T of Cinnamon
Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chips
Butter

Heat up a skillet or griddle and add butter to keep the toast from sticking. Use the bread, peanut butter and chocolate chips to make 3 sandwiches. Mix the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar and dip the sandwiches in the mix making sure to coat each side. Place the sandwiches on the griddle and cook till nice an brown and crunchy on the outside. Top with a little powdered sugar and enjoy with your favorite maple syrup.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this exact show, and it looked Delicious!-Ayla

    ReplyDelete