Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cauliflower Au Gratin

I have had a head of cauliflower in my veggie crisper since Christmas, although I am pretty sure it would have been happy to stay in there a little longer, I needed the room so I created a yummy side dish. It was a big hit at the dinner table! Enjoy!

1 head of cauliflower broken into pieces
1 cup of heavy cream
1 cup of milk (I used fat free milk)
1 log of goat cheese (break into hunks using a fork)
salt and pepper

Preheat the oven to 350 and spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Place the cauliflower pieces, heavy cream, milk and goat cheese in a large bowl add the salt and pepper and mix. Place the cauliflower mixture into the baking dish and place in oven for 30-40 minutes, cauliflower should be fork tender and sauce should have thickened. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment